Friday, September 25, 2009

Random Notes

I'm on 'hold'(which means the creative types are seeking client approval) for a voiceover gig which may or may not record monday. Been here many times before and my experience is that the longer these things drag on, the less the chances get. It would be my first voiceover gig so no matter what, it's progress.

I need some sort of exercise program now that my free gym membership is up. One can only do so many recorded taebo sessions. This program has to include some sort of weight-lifting, as pure cardio doesn't seem to work for me, causing me to crave carbs and get faaaaaaaaaaaat.

Deborah Merrick is The Bees' Knees. I don't know what that means, other than the fact that those knees are 3000 miles away. arg.

7 comments:

Deb said...

The knees are thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuffs to share
Hi I love your story.
I have just started a new blog. You can take a look at it and feel free to comment

www.gicchics.blogspot.com

led lights said...

nice posting keep blogging,

downlights said...

Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks

Where to submit articles said...

Wow!! Great stuff!!

You look like a professional writer and i have been following you from days.

Really loved your post.

Looking forward to see some more

comment gagner said...

Hmm, that?s some cool information. I would search on Google to find other relevant articles. Actually, I came across your blog on Google Blog Search. I?m going to add your RSS feed to my reader. Continue posting please!

Anonymous said...

interesting blog
commercial dispute resolution